Uniwell HX-4500 Touch Screen Cash Register
With the features/capabilities of PC-POS architecture, "Hybrid" HX-4500 is your first answer because much more than just embedded system with a 15" bezel-free touch screen basing upon over 35 years of trust and experience. Feel the innovation in technology; the HX-4500 is a new generation POS terminal with a true-flat touch screen that is a combination of the advantage of Embedded POS and PC POS technology.
Proprietary software and hardware with solid-state technology (No moving parts, No Hard Disk, No fan) offers reliability and stability of Embedded system.
As advantages of Embedded POS, HX-4500 offers speedy operation as well as instant power on/off without waiting for some minutes for OS to boot/finish, Robust system secure from virus attack and hacking, No aged deterioration of machine performance - Everlasting quick and light performance as good as new, swift and stress-free support by Remote Access/Remote Maintenance function.
- 15" bezel-free and true-flat touch screen display with enhanced waterproof performance
- Touch screen with superior durability
- Graphic LCD Customer Display support
- Remote Access/Remote Maintenance realizes swift solution to the techincal queries/issues.
- Handheld link: HX-4500 can work with Uniwell's genuine solution, Android handheld software "Phoenix".
- Web ordering solution: Online orders can be transferred to HX-4500 to process the orders. Customers can pick up the foods without standing in a queue for busy restaurants (under development by Zuppler or UniOrder).
- More Internal Memory enables data save for a longer period.
- User friendly operation with rich GUI (Graphical User Interface): users are well guided through all the operations even without manuals or training.
- Quick access to what you need by categorized groups of PLU's and Function buttons. Areas of PLU's, Function buttons, transaction screen, etc. are flexibly configured according to the convenience of users.
- Easy-to-use Table Plan enables drag & drop operation to move, transform and create tables, etc. in sales mode. Table status of subtotal amount, table-opening time/duration and customer name help better table service.
- Built-in stock control: Stock of items is shared between terminals in the network and notifies operators at certain re-ordering level of stock.
- Customer File function: a list of customers with last visit and credit amount information enables speedy pick-up and better customer service.
- Realtime/Multitasking operation with handheld order entry terminals (e.g. Phoenix) & belt printer.
- Barcode scanner interface and scale link: for Hospitality and Retail markets
- Meal Deal (Advanced Mix & Match) offers various types of discounts
- Security levels with passwords for sales, report and program.
- Customizable print format for various bills, tickets, reports.
- Loyalty function various types of built-in loyalty features available.
- Timed reports push-up and realtime price change: reports can be pushed up to the server at designated interval with a choice to download updated program file if existing on the server.
- CashGuard interface: coin/note recyclers can be connected for customers to handle cash themselves, convenient for businesses like bakeries, etc. where clerks are prohibited to touch money in terms of hygiene.
- Caller ID interface: a telephone number of incoming call can be transferred to HX-4500 to prompt an operator to pick up a Customer File or create a new one.
- TCP-IP/Serical Loyalty/Room feature: Transaction data can be transferred to a server for loyalty program, or to be merged to room charge at a hotel, via either serial or TCP-IP communication.
- Flexible report: periodical report is available with parameter entry for print or display.
- Remote communication: FTP comm. enables remote firmware update, preset data modification, and sales report push-up to remote FTP sever for web based sales analysis.
- Highspeed communication: Ethernet 100 Mbps access for rapid report/data polling, program update and data transfer between PC, kitchen printers and other POS terminals in a network.
- Portable storage devices: 4 x USB ports for quick on-site software update, data collection and data backup
Click here to download a brochure.